Sunday, June 20, 2010

Snapshots...


Cute little boys.


Piles like these are everywhere.


She is beautiful.


Slum.

Home.

Right next to the crazy buzzing cars, this man rode his bike in the blazing heat.

Tom, a guy in our group, talks to a little beggar boy.

This man was just sleeping in the sand---isolated from the thousands of others on the dirty beach.

People always passing. Cars and buses and bikes always passing. And us? We're always praying.

3 comments:

  1. Only a snapshot.

    Thanks for sharing love.

    Praying.

    These are the words I would say... <3 [Don't give up hope, you're gonna do great things]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you, linz!!! keep that head up! you are so beautiful & i know you will continue do amazing things for everyone you encounter!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Lindsay! Just started reading your blog today... and I feel as thought I am learning so much from it! I am praying for you & your heart there! God has such a perfect sovereign plan.. something we cannot understand... I know he has great plans for you there!

    ReplyDelete